Need Team Members/Matchmaking Unbalanced?

As many of the Titanfall players have brought to attention on Respawn's forum site, the matchmaking process in-game is often unbalanced. It makes the game a lot less fun when your teammates can't keep up with you, and end up causing you to lose games. That's why I'm here: I'd like to meet some skilled players who can hold their own when it comes to K/D and W/L ratios. If you've got a 2.5+ K/D and are able to win games (and are looking for others to play with), send me a friend request. I'm looking for others to game with, and any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Hopefully Respawn will be able to fix their matchmaking system and adjust it so that it is more balanced.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

[quote] Hopefully Respawn will be able to fix their matchmaking system and adjust it so that it is more balanced. [/quote]

There is a 'Improved Matchmaking (Beta)' playlist up now on my server at least. It says "Try out experimental matchmaking test in Attrition mode. Your opponents will be reselected every few games based on skill."

I tried the playlist yesterday CHEMIST and there was an improvement....

[quote] I tried the playlist yesterday CHEMIST and there was an improvement.... [/quote]

Yea I have been playing it all day and its been good. Just takes a few games to sort out players sometimes but once you get settled into a group your own skill it makes for some close games.

Just a heads up (which is probably whats happening to you) but if you get people to play with you via partying up, then YOU will just throw another wrench into the matchmaking, eh?