Need some info about this game

I want to buy the ultimate collection, preferably used. I'm sure the codes that came with the game will have been used already. What do the codes give you? All the DLC or just a few extras? If the former, I may have to buy it new, but if the latter I can happily forgo it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Forza 3 Ultimate comes with:

forzamotorsport.net/.../forza_motorsport_3_ultimate_collection

The three “Stig’s Garage” cars include:

Lexus LFA

Koenigsegg CCX

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG

In addition to “Stig’s Garage Car Pack”, Ultimate Collection owners will also receive a token for a free download of a 90-minute Top Gear video compilation featuring Top Gear hosts Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May and produced especially for Ultimate Collection owners, as well as an exclusive Xbox LIVE Top Gear premium dashboard theme.

The Forza 3 Ultimate Collection is the largest Forza entry yet: comprising 500 premium cars with fully modeled cockpits; each completely customizable via upgrades and through Forza’s groundbreaking in-game paint and decal system. Ultimate Collection will also feature all cars and tracks found in the previously released Forza 3 Add-on Packs including:

Motorsports Legends Pack

October Track Pack (Benchmark and Sidewinder tracks)

Hot Holidays Pack

Autoweek Car Show Pack

Nürburgring Grand Prix Circuit Track pack

Jalopnik Car Pack

Road & Track Car Pack

Exotic Car Pack

Summer Velocity Pack

World Class Car Pack

Forza Motorsport 3 Ultimate Collection will also include seven new car models, including:

Lancia 037 Stradale

Jaguar D-Type

Plymouth Cuda

Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro

Audi TT RS Coupe

Audi R15 TDI

Porsche 550A Spyder

You might be able to get a new copy somewhere online and get all the extras.

Thanks for responding, but I'm still unsure of what the "tokens" unlock and what is just on the disc! I don't need every last little thing; I'm sure 500 cars will last me a while. I know the base game comes with 300, so do I need some kind of code to get the extra 200 cars? Or what? If all I miss out on is Stigs Garage, the dashboard theme and the 90 minute video, I'm fine with that.

I believe the token gives you Stig's Garage and the video.

All the added DLC packs that were released are included on a second install disk.

I'll have to check with some of my hardcore Forza buddies and see who bought the Ultimate Edition and let you know!

Thanks Piggy, if you could get that info that'd rock!

get DiRT

Not everyone likes rally.

i accidently deleted the Benchmark DLC but now i cant download it again and i need to pay for it what do i need to do

?

^ use the install disc