Need some help, son done something very stupid on FIFA 11

All

I need some help.

My son received a message whilst playing FIFA 11saying something along the lines of 'the first 10 people who change thier email address to mine will get free players'.

Stupidly he added this email address and then when he went back onto it, he has none of his players he had bought.

Anyone know what i can do to get it changed back and maybe back to where it was before (unlikely i know)

Raised a ticket with EA but not had anything back as yet, is there a phone number UK for them?

Help (i have cancelled my credit card because of this - over the top i know but i am concerned)

Lee

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Spoke to MS and they say that the account on Xbox is safe and that i need to speak with EA. EA have updated the ticket saying that they have sent it to the second level customer service and expect a reply in 24/48 hours. By the time it gets sorted FIFA 12 will be out lol

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

EA Contact - http://support.ea.com/ (bottom left) - It's MS you need if you can't get the account back rather than EA. MS can't get the players back either despite what EA support may say.

Sorry this didn't help.

Anyone know of a number at EA that i can use, it all seems to be web based which is a complete pain

Sorry this didn't help.

File a complaint against the person who sent the message > set them to avoid > block communications. Call Xbox support (click support at the top left of this page and you'll find the number in there) and have them open an unauthorised access investigation and you'll get your account back soon enough. The players are most likely gone mind.

Sorry this didn't help.