Need some help please.

k i gt to da part whur u put da resnator into da machne but y it nt exlopde? is my gaem glitch do i hav 2 start ovr?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Your game wants you to spell better

"okay, I got to the part where you put the resonator into the machine by why didnt it explode? Is my game glitched? Do I have to start over?"

Nice gibberish decoding. I speak gibberish myself but that was hardcore gibberish.

rl hrdcr gbbrsh spkrs dnt s vwls.  fck vwls.  psss1

real hardcore gibberish speakers don't use vowels. F vowels. (I don't know the  last part)

so heads up little girl this is not Facebook we like actually words you know with proper spelling and such. Would you like to try again?

y dus it matr how spell? i jus wnt help plz i dnt kno how to fix gaem y u amercans so rude

[quote user="mobroz"]

y dus it matr how spell? i jus wnt help plz i dnt kno how to fix gaem y u amercans so rude

[/quote]Because it's annoying having to decipher such atrocious spelling. It has nothing to do with being American, either, buddy: pretty much anyone fluent in the English language will tell you that those words are meant to be spelled correctly. 

y dis hav to be agrue abut my engish y cnt i jus get help dis form is for quetions is it nt?

Damn I just typed two entire sentences backwards and it wouldn't post them.