Need some Co-Op

I need to Co-op. . . It sucks that they didn't do a co-op matchmaking on this game. . None of my online friends seem to ever play this game and my real life friends don't game.

I'm 35. I got a mic. I'm pretty good. But a few of the achievements are for co-op play and I would like to knock them out. I am pretty much online most of the day...  or late at night.. But late at night I can't really talk to much on the mic since my girlfriend is sleeping next to me.. she goes to sleep early, not a night person like me.. . But I can still play and listen and talk a little and quietly..

Send me a friends request or whatever if you want to play co-op and knock out achievements

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Send a FR.

LOL, sounds good to me, add me! I play mostly at nights while everyone else is sleeping.

I'm in dude...sending friend request.....

Dude I'll definitely do some co-op with you. I need help as well on the game. Sending friend request....

Anyone can FR TEXASxFIGHT, Im looking to play legendary

Anyone needing a coop player send fr always willing to help

They get that lag fixed yet ? It was unplayable at the beginning ... but if it's fixed up , I'm in .

I'll be unboxing this game and playing tonight about 5pm central. I'm 21, mic, and prefer legendary. Anyone feel free to send FR.

The lag is still a minor issue. .   I still need 2 achievements.. it seems I help others more than they help me.. I need the 2 Library achievements... not die.. and beat it in under 30 minutes..  definitly could use some help from someone that wants to get those.

Hey Rex, if you need help I'll send you a FR and whenever I see you online I'll ask if you want to get the CE achievements done, I still need most of them, you know the ones that requires you to play it on heroic

~

and to do the one on the library without dying, I can be the suicide kind of guy LoL

~

I'm also a reach player