Need some Black Weapon

Hi, i need some black weapon or the relic for 400xfirerate, can anyone help me please? 

Thanks for every answer

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you are talking about the black rarity weapons those are modded items and modded items are bad M'kay. This also violates the ToU and can get you suspended/banned.

yep black weapons are modded and will get you suspended

Oh, there they are. Wondering when they'd show up. Haven't seen any yet, but should be flooding the game soon then.

Yeah so just play with friends. I'll kick anyone that tries to use them in my game.

[quote user="Th3 Tater"]

Oh, there they are. Wondering when they'd show up. Haven't seen any yet, but should be flooding the game soon then.

[/quote]

They have been around for a long time at least since the week of launch. The same tools that worked in Borderlands also allow people to create weapons in Borderlands 2 to create weapons and put them into their gamesave. I have found one dropped in my game but threw it off a cliff and kicked the guy who dropped it

Haven't seen any of this rounds. Looks like people have been much more secretive about them this time, that and I've avoided online for the most part too...

Well weapons are given there colour name due to the weapons lvl and other attributes. Modded weapons take the weapon above what limits the game has so it cannot assign a colour so it uses the default black

Ok, dont use them, so play on normal way, farm the legenday weapon, but one question, wo of you bring a varkid to the final form, the blababla invincible?

black prefixes dont only show up on over powered weapons. they also show on weapons with the wrong skin assigned to them. some black weapons may be the same as legit weapons but with a different skin or a different prefix from another gun. ive ppl trying to pass them off as legit.

I had that too. A friend joined my game trying to pass off a Dahl repeater level 50 with a hyperion skin as "legit" Hate to say the friend wouldn't stop pulling modded weapons out and got deleted.