Need some advice please

So I got Battlefield 3 on Black Friday and I hate it. I'm gonna trade it in at Gamestop and I'm thinking about getting Red Dead Redemption. Should I get the original or the undead version? Please give me opinions. The only reason I want the undead version over the original is because of the co op mode. Which one is better? Please help.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Look. Undead nightmare doesnt hold a candle to RDR. RDR is the best game out there IMHO. I loved it and in fact its the only game I played twice other than Mafia 2. There is so much to do and the story lines are amazing. I put in well over 50 hours with it. Well worth the price. Also I remember I bought a game a gamestop and flat out didnt like it. They let me return it for free. However that was a used game im not sure new games work the same way. But if you bought a used game at gamestop within 7 days you can return it for full credit

Hello. Check around see If you can get both. If you get the original you can the get the undead knight mare pack and get all o it online. RDR is my favorite game. The zombies are awesome. The coop missions are great. I think the free roam is above all others out there. You won't be diss appointed. Look me up when you get online. I'll help you get started. Get you leveled up some.