Need some active players

Buddylist is full yet still not enough BC2 players active enough some nights like today.  Send me a message if interested.  I'm on now.  Have to figure who i'm gonna erase to make room for more active players.  Must have a mic! Nam is a plus!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I always try to play if i have time work has been killing me.but i try to play a couple of games a night and more on the weekends.and i do have NAM i have not play it for a long time and i am on EST,TIME..............later

I'm on most nights now that I'm unemployed haha, I don't play 'Nam though, haven't touched it for months. If you're playing vanilla hit me up. I'm also desperate for active players.

I play a lot and have a turtlebeach head set, add me I'm looking for active players as well that know what they are doing

I'm game.I have an Orb headset.I play most nights.

@op I sent the FR but i guess I didnt make the cut..lol..but I think we have Hooch as a common friend so feel free to join my squad anytime.

Add me OP but don't expect me to be much help tho...

wookies gotta wook

hey, i do play battlefield every day, feel free to inv me, i don't have the vietnam DLC yet but i think about getting it

Get NAM That Nyan Cat its alot of fun you will have a blast.....

im active and have NAM....play in the morning before work (7a-7:45a)fter 4:30p est

I've been playing a ton of this lately.....feel free to add me. thinking about getting vietnam but we'll see