Need players for me to play black ops with.

Hi there everyone I've just got black ops back after getting fed up with mw3 and none off my friends play it anymore so I'm looking for new friends to play with. I don't care if your a good player all I care is that your friendly. Please leave your gamertags here so I can invite you or just send me a invite with a cheeky message so I know who you are thanks everyone.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi, Im Fentastic6. My friends and I play black ops almost every night. Some nights we play seriously and others we just have a laugh in combat training orsomething. There is quite a few of us ranging from very good to very rubbish! lol but we have fun. Feel free to add me and join us.

Fentastic6

Hey im also looking to play with people. you can add me if you want, my gamer tag is ohiois4lovers =)

Sent you a message.

copy that add me, im 25 from ny and just started to play black ops (not too badly) and i play around 2-3 all nighters a week hit me up Kramerclyde734

ghost24jm i think im pretty good at black ops, and its fun, i didnt realy no how good the ppl were until i started playing. so my kd is pretty low, but trying 2 get it up over 1

@ (darkvoodoo glyn)hi im, ghost24jm i think im pretty good at black ops, and its fun, i didnt realy no how good the ppl were until i started playing. so my kd is pretty low, but trying 2 get it up over 1

im loking for somepeople for gaming i spec french