Need opinions on SMG's

I have been using the PM63 with extended clip. I run and gun, I never stay still. I need a fast gun with great close range but at least decent medium range. I'm pretty sure I don't want the AK74u, it's more of an **** rifle to me. The Famas does well, but I want a SMG. I appreciate any and all replies. I don't plan on dual wielding, but I'll hear any ideas on a SMG setup. Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This game became pathetic after they nerfed the 74u Grip.

Spectre w/rapid fire is downright nasty. In the few games I've played the last 2 or so weeks, I've been using it with Warlord...silencer/rapid fire. It's just funny mowing people down and going on massive killstreaks because the mini map didn't tell them exactly where I was despite using Lightweight. Gotta love CoD-tards.

---

I don't know how you people are saying Kiparis...unless you just never used the Spectre. Kiparis literally does absolutely nothing better than the Spectre, except being able to dual wield. Otherwise, the Spectre will almost never lose to that piece of crap gun.

Mac 11 Rapid Fire if you're feeling dirty.

I tried out the AK74u, Spectre/rapid fire, MPL/rapid fire and to a lesser extent Mac11/with rapid fire. I seemed to get the most consistent kills using the spectre. I ran 4 flags home in my first game, 1 the second game, 2 more the third game.  Teams were like "Who's this Metal guy?" lol. I looked last night and I have like a .43 KDR @ rank 43. Gotta be persistent to get the flag though. I still can't decide on a gun but spectre is nice. I love some Marathon, gonna really love pro. I also had on Lightweight and then I had on Warlord, but I got pro last night. I'll go with something else tonight. Not even sure what warlord pro does. I used grip with rapid firelast night.

scorpion grip

I use the KIPARIS w/ rapid fire and Sleight of Hand. Very effective.

I like the MP5k and the Mac11.

PM63 or Kiparis for me.  Scavenger, SoH and Marathon.  Much fun!

I enjoy using the Kiparis as well.  At first I just used it in combat training as thats where I goof around with random weapons.  Really enjoyed it so I started using it in mp and its probably my favorite smg.  Scavenger is a must though.

I have been using the kiparis for a while its a very fast SMG but it needs grip but the ammo will run dry real fast so you probally want scavanger to counter. The gun is good once you get the hang of using it well in my opinion that is.