need new xbox live friends

well recently none of my xbox live friends want to hang out they are always playing by them selfs and never really want 2 play with me so if any1 wants to play some games feel free to add me im on most of the day.... i perfer ppl 13+ to add me so ya thanks and im 21 from florida

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey mate you can add me if you like :)

Hello Lupin, I'll be friends with you, but will you please send me a message ahead of time, so I can make space. Thanks and have a great day!

Hello lupen feel free to send me a messege if you play RPGs, Shooters, or Zombies. I do like playing with friends but I do play solo alot just letting you know.

Any of you, feel free to add me :3 I don't feel like wasting a Gold subscription, so I'll be on as often as possible

Same feel free to add me

what games do you play?? i play Halo mainly, CoD, BF3, World at War

Same for me anyone on here want to add me work away :D I'm 18 so I don't whine or anything haha.

heyy guys , need new friends , i play mw1 mw2 mw3 black ops fifa 12 and battlefield 3 , plzz , wud b ace :D

I need friends plz.

Games I play (at the moment) Minecraft & L4D2

Hey everyone. I'm new to Xbox Live and don't have the Gold subscription yet. I'll be getting it in the near future and am looking for friends. Any of you, feel free to add me