Need MW2 Friends

None of my friends play this game anymore and I didnt really play it that much when it first came out due to the hacks/glitches it had. I just want to be able to play any game I have w/ ppl I know instead of randoms. I'm not great (think my k/d is a little above 1), but I like to play objective game types and I always play the objective. I like winning more than having a high k/d, but I know there are ppl that can do both. I am over 21 years old and that's the type of players that I'm looking for, sorry but I won't ever consider someone under the age of 18.

I game mostly on the weekends and occasionally during the week. Eastern time zone with a 19 down and 3 up connection. I have a mic (astro A40 2011 edition) and only play this game to talk and have fun w/ my team therefore please have a mic.

GT: WiNNTTeR

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Shoot me a friend request

Add me My gamertag is ahmad356 pls add

DO NOT ADD THE GAMERTAG 'AfootParasite29' USE 'ahmad356'!

You can add me however i only mainly in the hardcore TDM lobby. There's between 300/1200 depending on the time of day but you regulary end up playing with and against the folk.

send me a FR, HALFEATENRABBlT

it's an L

Add me

Add me also, and anyone else can feel free, too.

Okay, add me, but if the hacks and mods start, I'm gonna have to leave.  Love the game, hate the hacking.

Add me

Add me. I play during the weekends, mostly :)