Need Members for Judgement Clan / Gamebattles Team

Since the launch of Judgement, our tight knit GOW 3 Division switched over to Judgement. After playing it these past few weeks we have been developing strategies that focus on team work and discipline to win the battle. If you take pride in your positive K/D and run around with a gnasher, stop reading right now and go play with your randoms...

Our GOW Division are very close. We have all become friends. And our teamwork helps beat the teams that think they are untouchable. We have come to realize that we can do things in this game that we couldnt do in GOW 3. With all those maps we were always trying to find new strategies for them all, now with Judgement and its 4 maps we have little to talk about but a lot to discuss. We have been setting up our strategies online and only need a few more members to take it to the next step. We wish to GB soon and are looking for solid players. Keyword: SOLID We dont need a hero, we dont need swag, we dont need a know it all, we just need a team mate. Ive met these guys online and I truly call them my friends. We beat most teams in ranked, and are fired up for gamebattles. Also a few of us plan on drive out of state for 2 v 2 tournaments. As I said before, we are all pretty close. So hey, want to meet a bunch of good guys and win some matches? Check us out at:

- theknownoutlaws.com
or
- joinko.enjin.com

Also feel free to add me online if you want to play. My GT is KO Hazel. Hope to hear from you guys soon! The sooner the better! We wont wait much longer! Also feel free to add our team rep, KO SausageLinks. He is always on and always looking for cool guys to play with. Invite him to a party and tell him you saw this thread, even now we are talking through texts and is aware of this recruitment thread.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Bump!! We picked up a guy last night!