Need mature gamers for Zombie games ( no kids or noobs )

Hi, everybody, I’d like to have some mature friends play BO multipayer and Zombie. I had another account Elitegamer2011 which I reached prestige 15,but I gave it to my bro. Now I started a new account Elitegamer888, so everything start over again. I’d like to have more friends to play multiplayer, especially Zombie games. People with Mics are preferred, because in Zombie games you need communication to survive. Looking forward to playing with you, anybody intereted, just add me as friend.

PS: my highest round on Kino is 35, I just got call of dead, but have not play much yet.
GT Elitegamer888

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi, everybody, I’d like to have some mature friends play BO multipayer and Zombie. I had another account Elitegamer2011 which I reached prestige 15,but I gave it to my bro. Now I started a new account Elitegamer888, so everything start over again. I’d like to have more friends to play multiplayer, especially Zombie games. People with Mics are preferred, because in Zombie games you need communication to survive. Looking forward to playing with you, anybody intereted, just add me as friend.

PS: my highest round on Kino is 35, I just got call of dead, but have not play much yet.

GT Elitegamer888