need info / opinion on games "help out"

am trying to decide which ones to buy n which ones not to buy, anyone ever played help me out,

alice maddness returns   worth buyin?

ssx    any good?

naughty bear    played demo its ok?

and anyother games that youd suggest from the xbox market? arcade/on demand $20 n under

ideas? ty much appreciated

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I had Naughty on PS3, and I have Alice on Xbox. Both got old fast. At lest Alice came with a DL code for the original, so it was like getting 2 games for one.

SSX was very repetitive and got boring very fast.

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]

Buy the games you are really interested ...sometimes buying/renting a games someone recommended to you is not the best option if at the end is not the kind of games you likes to play.

About Alice - good game IMO.

Naughty Bear - funny game but very repetitive IMO.

[/quote]

Where O where have you been? Anyway I cant comment on any of your choices OP but I would go with Alice just because it looks like it could be good

[quote user="US Revenge"]

There is a pack, not sure if it is on xbox but it's on ps3 that has naughty bear gold + naughty bear trouble in paradise for $15(the price of trouble in paradise) which is a great bargain.

[/quote]

Sounds like a great deal. Thanks for pointing it out, I'll have to check and see if it's on Xbox! 

I got SSX  I loved it for a few weeks but it got boring, played naughty bear  demo and it was ok but it got boring as well pretty fast.

-

There is a pack, not sure if it is on xbox but it's on ps3 that has naughty bear gold + naughty bear trouble in paradise for $15(the price of trouble in paradise) which is a great bargain.

-

never played alice

I've only played Naughty Bear, and it's a decent time waster with some pretty easy achievements on it, and it was quite hilarious to play, but as Bad Instincts said, it gets kinda repetitive as you play on. IMO if it's cheap enough on the market and the description sounds good, why not try it?

Buy the games you are really interested ...sometimes buying/renting a games someone recommended to you is not the best option if at the end is not the kind of games you likes to play.

About Alice - good game IMO.

Naughty Bear - funny game but very repetitive IMO.

From your list, I can only talk about Alice: Madness Returns. Buy only if cheap. I kind of regret buying mine at full price.

It's fun for what it is, but might I say that it is a very easy game.