Need help

Hello, i want buy forza motosport 4 at xbox live, but it seems its not avaible it only shows i can download demo version, can some one help me with it? i really want to buy this game

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

A disk copy can be picked up really cheap these days.

I'm looking for an answer to this as well.  I care nothing about owning disks anymore. Seriously, since downloads have been available, why would anyone spend the time and gas to go to a store (or shipping) let alone pay for something that could get scratched to the point of having to buy it again.

[quote user="Salewski"]

why would anyone spend the time and gas to go to a store (or shipping) let alone pay for something that could get scratched to the point of having to buy it again.

[/quote]

Lots of reasons:

1. It's nice to actually physically own something.
  2. Not having to worry about having enough hard drive space.
  3. (Probably the biggest reason)...the ability to freely loan, gift, or trade in your copy of the game whenever you want.  Once you buy digital, you're stuck with it.  That's not appealing to a lot of players, myself included.

4. Not having to wait for an hour or two to play the game you just bought while it downloads, even if you do have the bandwidth/high enough cap to be downloading 4+ GB of data (probably more like 8Gb for Forza's 2 discs) on a regular basis.

5) Not needing to worry about deleting the game and then not being able to download it again due to it being removed from the Xbox Live servers (I'm looking at you, Smash TV!)

Try your local pawn shop

At TrippulG and GallusNumpty

Everyone has their own opinions.

1. I am tired of keeping up with physically owned things (hoarding is so last decade). I am tired of getting up to change the disk out.

2. Hard drives are easily swappable or use external storage

3. I won't loan disks because they are never returned in the same condition AND it is not available if you have the itch to play what you just loaned out. If I am gifting I am buying a copy for them. If you have to trade the game, it wasn't worth the purchase.

4. My connection gets me roughly 1GB per 1.4 minutes (I'm guessing you are on DSL and using a wireless connection if you are waiting an hour or two) My downloads are done before I can even get half way to a store.  Even my Xbox One downloads 36GB+ are done in less than hour.

5. I won't delete.  I'll move it to a flash drive or other external storage. (Back it up to my server or PC.)

At FallsMan

Last I checked you can't buy a download at a pawnshop.

@Salewski

You asked a simple question, to which you were given several valid answers.  You then replied with, "Everyone has their own opinions".  If you are willing to acknowledge this, I don't understand why you found it so hard in the first place to believe that someone would want a physical copy of a game.

We get it...you prefer digital.  That's great.  Other people don't.  That's fine too.  

The point of this thread was to help OP find a full copy of FM4, which at this point in time and to the best of my knowledge, is only available in physical, not digital, form.

@Trippul G

It was a statement followed by my opinion.  No question marks.  It's more of a "I don't understand" than  a "I don't believe".  I was looking for the same answer Kabee143 was.  I know there are people that prefer disk based.  It seemed the thread was pushing a physical copy.  The original post was inquiring about a download of FM4 not a disk. They were looking to purchase through Xbox Live.  Not until your last post has anyone said "...is only available in physical, not digital..." That is an answer I will accept. Now I know that I will not be replacing my melted physical copy anytime soon (someone left it on a dashboard and it is now occupying space in a landfill).  Anyway, thank you for your answer and I apologize if anyone received my thoughts in the wrong way.  If you hear of an available download, please let me know.

You can buy it on Amazon.