need help

alright im pretty decent at the call of duty games, but this is my first time playin battlefield anyone got some pointer's on how to rank up fast or what's a good layout to run when first starting out? i noticed a lot of snipers, thats not my thing i like to run and gun. if anyone would like to play hit me up thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Work with your team. It's not only you on the battlefield out there. Learn to give ammo, repair vehicles, heal, attack with a squad and defending objectives. Those things alone will net you more points than simply trying to kill the enemy.

Step one: Throw everything CoD taught you out the window.

Step two: Think rationally. If you hear a guy yelling for ammo, give him ammo. If a guy is dying or dead, help him up. If a tank is smoking, repair it. If your a sniper, tell yous squad mates whats going on over there.

Pro tip: Go to options and change the voice over. That way if a Russian is screaming, you can actually tell what he's jibber-jabberinging about.

Medic class will give you easy points. As long as you have good aim and burst fire you will do good in this game. It is not as hard as some make it out to be.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Watch - [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcZ3wXF3r14&feature=related]

That video makes me laugh some, still. I see medics holding the trigger down all the time and not managing to hit a single thing. Bursts still work way better instead of spraying and waiting for the recoil to subside just a bit.

yup its a good one but so tru.

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

That video makes me laugh some, still. I see medics holding the trigger down all the time and not managing to hit a single thing. Bursts still work way better instead of spraying and waiting for the recoil to subside just a bit.

[/quote]

no it doesn't it even says in the hint screen the medics light machine gun becomes more accurate as you keep firing. its only sub machine guns, snipers, shotguns and assult rifles that become less accurate with continued fire.

Go after objectives.  Also its a team game. Dont snipe.  

Best tip I can give you.  The hardest thing for you to learn will be to slow your roll when nearing the enemy.

>Implying covering a team objective with sniper and mortar fire, spotting enemies and vehicles, and taking out enemies rushing towards teammates is not team orientated.

Stop thinking with a COD mindset. Snipers do help, unfortunately, the COD Kids have come to BF and tainted Recon-users rep, because they hide in bushes miles away and camp at bases.