Need help

I need somebody to help me with ranked matches.I got beaten by so many boys and girls.Its now embarrasing.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What with ranked matches are you needing help with?

The achivements.To me seem impossible.

dashboard it when you lose it keeps your streak or get better I'll help you get better only if your serious about getting better I know 11 people so far.

Don't dashboard, that's lame.  Does that seriously prevent streak resets?  After 2 SF titles of people doing that u think fighting games woulda fixed that.

I would assume thats the last thing on their list.  Their fixing so many things as it is not to mention they may get rid of negative edge fix and training all that stuff.  So I would think that would be quite low on their priority list and I don't care to test to see if dashboarding works since big streaks don't mean anything.

[quote user="Koompbala"]

dashboard it when you lose it keeps your streak or get better I'll help you get better only if your serious about getting better I know 11 people so far.

[/quote]

Are you serious man? Wow. DO NOT RAGE QUIT to get your win streak. That's lame. Earn it the real way. What's the point of getting achievements if you can't earn them legit. Is that how you got your wins Koompbala?

[quote user="Capcom Warrior"]

[quote user="Koompbala"]

[/quote]

Are you serious man? Wow. DO NOT RAGE QUIT to get your win streak. That's lame. Earn it the real way. What's the point of getting achievements if you can't earn them legit. Is that how you got your wins Koompbala?

[/quote]

I had no idea something like that was possible and left in the game. My tactic was to fight a couple matches, win those, then wait. I wouldn't touch ranked for a few days so my rank would go back down and I could face newer meat. Repeated the process a couple more times for my wins.

[quote user="Capcom Warrior"]

[quote user="Koompbala"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I stopped caring about rage quitters so long ago about 4 and a half years ago.  If someone wants rage over a loss there aint damn thing i could do about it and no thats not not how i got my achievements either.  My longest KOTH streak is 35 technically 37 but damn KOTH lagged out a couple times. I would say check out my streak on themortalkombat cause I was in top 100 but the KOTH streak leaderboards is time now whatever.  I'm on other random leaderboards showing I play MK to much.

I believe this topic was about ranked matches anyway. Nobody cares about people quitting in KOTH. Regardless of how you feel about ragequiters doesn't mean that you should encourage people to do it in ranked games. I mean, c'mon man.

It was, but you asked a question and I answered I figured a simple yes or no was not good enough so I went into detail.  I still disagree with you but thats what makes us individuals I suppose.  I would go into detail but I tend to go into way to much detail to the point I write essay long responses.