Need Help Xbox not recognizing my downloaded games

Hi! I have lots of arcade games and on demand games but, lately i had some problems, when i got o my games, a black rectangle with a phrase "no dowloaded games, downloade from the market" appears there, sometimes it suddenly fixes when i go to storage but sometimes dont, so everytime i want to play a downloaded i need to go to recent on the xbox guide, then downloaded games and loads slowly sometimes but thats the only way i can play them when it happens, please help!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello,

You have not tried removing your hard drive at any point have you?  It's just it may have become loose and is sometimes not reading right. I would check to make sure its plugged in all the way and not causing loading errors.

Also, you can try clearing the system cache to see if that helps with the loading issues and being able to see the games. There are also the issues of speed, so if your turning on your Xbox and right away before the system has really had a good minute to load the OS and so on, your scrolling over to my games. They can and will appear as black boxes saying you need to download again (just because you went to fast and they need a few seconds to load up).  Also, if you just returned to the dashboard after playing a game, they can also give this message.  Lastly, if you get disconnected from Xbox live at any time, the games can also appear as black squares and have no pictures present, as all the pictures seem to be tied to online and not offline.

You can always opt to move some games over to a 32gig or less USB key, to help with loading and reading the games, instead of using the HDD. This is also just in case your HDD is going kaput, but if your still able to play all those games, some of the above might help to fix those errors.

Let us know. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.