Need Help with Wetwork on Veteran

black ops lost its appeal long ago, so now im trying to get the 69 star achievement, i only need Wetwork on veteran.

If anyone would like to help, im trying to set it up for friday night after midnight( mountain time for me)

GT= SAFEWAY KILLAZ

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

sadly, the hardest one im having trouble with has been snatch & grab. i HATE the intervention because its so slow at firing and the mag is so small. why couldnt they give you a barrett and not 2 of the same weapon in the pile to choose from? the only times i die are from some guy hiding somewhere and i go past him and kills me from behind, or when i actually get to the top and get screwed from all the smoke screeners.

wetwork is pretty easy all you need to do  is camp  with your barrett and  toss stun/flash grenades when the juggers approach

snatch + grab on the other hand is difficult my best so far is only 2 stars using the scar thermal + intervention

the juggers in the favela on 3 stars is a pain as well

theres actually a glitch to easily do explosives on veteran. i dont remember juggernauts being on wetwork, unless youre thinking of the other oil rig level with ONLY juggs in it. wetwork you go through rescuing the hostages, like in the campaign level.

Hey everyone, i'm looking for a player too for these maps: Big Brother, Homeland Security, Snatch & Grab, Wardriving, High Explosive, Armor Piercing.

If you need to complete other maps i'm willing to help too.

Gr, Darknessis12

[quote user="PIRATE DUCK"]

theres actually a glitch to easily do explosives on veteran. i dont remember juggernauts being on wetwork, unless youre thinking of the other oil rig level with ONLY juggs in it. wetwork you go through rescuing the hostages, like in the campaign level.

[/quote]  my mistake

still the hostage ones are still pretty easy

with that one you clear it section by section and use the thermal weapons when you start going up the rig

Ok I've done a few on my own, so i only need these: Big Brother, Homeland Security, Snatch & Grab, Wardriving.

Want to play with my wetwork?