Need help with Underdome

I need some help with Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot. I'm level 41 and looking for people with a similar level. I usually play morning to afternoon EST, but can make adjustments as necessary. Let me know what character and class you play and hopefully we'll have fun along the way.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Take a look and read through this tread & explanation of the glitch by CosmicStrike, it gives you detailed explanation and more. forums.xbox.com/.../13871.aspx

Also I play in the EDT, weekends and most of the week when I got time. If you see me online, hop in the party and let's go. Send friend request when ever you need. Good luck, have fun.

I am unaware of the glitch. Sounds good. Listen, I'll wait a little more and see if I get any takers with a similar level. If not, I'd be happy to accept your assistance. Tell me what times you're good for.

Can offer assistance although I only have a level 69 Hunter and level 69 Siren. If you host it would make it a lot easier to get the achievements. I would join on one condition though, you not having the "keep your insides inside" quest / glitch.