Need help with Sledge's hideout!

I am level 13 or 14. I am a Hunter and I am currently at Sledge's hideout and I'm stuck. I can't find Sledge and the enemies are kind of difficult to kill.

Please, send a FR if you plan to help me. I will then set up a private match and then we can go after Sledge.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I joined a random game with other players and we took him out. I'm glad I got that over with.

Sledge isn't hard at all,but once you get past him. The game starts getting more difficult,so if you still do need help just send me a invite. By the way since your using a hunter,a little word of advice to you,try learning the trespass skill. With it you can shoot through enemies shields,making the game a whole lot easier for you,and it comes in handy for the guardians :)

wow a real player, yes any regular can take sledge out with a higher level character that would join your game... but if you wanna do it your self, then just do some other missions quests and level up more, find a better sniper or pistol and you'll take Sledge down, use a class mod that boosts your bloodwing, or gives you health.

Can assist friend request sent, though can't send a message of the time I'm online to play. Either way need help with the whole game feel free to ask.

[quote user="CosmicStrike"]

use a class mod that boosts your bloodwing, or gives you health.

[/quote]

It's been ages since you began from scratch buddy. Game set up so that only AFTER killing Sledge you get your first Class Mod as a reward and only after that they can appear in loot / vendors. http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Sledge:_Battle_For_The_Badlands

Finding something better can be hard at his point in the game, he's new and doesn't know much. I and pretty sure there are others willing to assist.