Need help with quelaag spider boss

I am at the bonfire in blighttown swamp right before quelaag.  I am level 45.  I think I am going to need help with quelaag so I use a humanity and reverse hollow to turn human.  I saw a summoning sign so I tried it but it said summoning failed twice in a row, then sign disappeared.  Then I got invaded by some girl called something like Maneater Mildred.  She invaded me twice now and killed me both times so I can't get over to quelaag whitelight and summon someone to help me.  The bad/funny thing is that I saw a guy summon her and someone else in a walkthrough video, and the guy said she isn't a real player.  I checked my recently met players on xbox and she wasn't listed so I don't think she is a real person and therefore can't send her a message asking her to help me instead of invade me. 

Could someone that has a character of the right level to play with me please give me a hand.  Send me a friend request, and a message saying dark souls coop.  Then we can talk and plan sometime to play together.  This game is so frustrating.  Also I am down to 10 purple moss to get rid of poison so I don't want to make to many trips across swamp going to boss or I won't be able to leave I guess.  Thanks for any help.  I would hate to have to quit playing game now after all the time I have put in.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

@nameloi

It's not a glitch, they intended it to be that way. If you look closely you'll see he tries to jump towards you, but there is no floor under him ( it's deeper atleast ) so he pulls out this hand from his chest or something. If you do a bit of damage to the hand, he'll lose grip and fall to his death. It's the intended way.

[quote user="Nameloi"]

I navigated Blighttown with my mage today in around 30 minutes, magic is so OP.

Btw, did they fix the glitch to have Ceaseless Discharge chase you and fall to his death? cause I went for the armor set he protects and he wiped me out quickly and wouldn't chase me back.

[/quote]It took you that long? Then again, I can beat the game in a couple hours these days...

If you run through that alleyway on the way back to the door, he tends to not come back. Try running back to where you grab the armor, then go back without going through the side door. I've always had a tough time doing this if he didn't follow me on the first try.

I navigated Blighttown with my mage today in around 30 minutes, magic is so OP.

Btw, did they fix the glitch to have Ceaseless Discharge chase you and fall to his death? cause I went for the armor set he protects and he wiped me out quickly and wouldn't chase me back.

^^haha, that and Fall Control.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Or you're a pro and use the master key like me!

^^ Good job bud. I think Blighttown is the most difficult part of the game until you know how to run thru it and not really fight.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Thanks guys.  We beat the boss.  Hurrah!  Now I have to figure out where to go next.  I hate blighttown.

Well first of all you should really kill maneater mildred, keep your distance and just hit her once after she's done an attack and run away, when she dies you can summon her in a fight. Also don't use the poison reducing things while walking or anything, just use them after reaching your destination.

I might be able to help you, in like, 30 minutes? I started a new playthrough and I'm at the gargoyles right now, I can run towards blighttown for you if you want.