Need help with $ on my acc

Hello and before i ask my question i must say i'm a complete noob on this subject So i got a $ gift card from my aunt and i reedemed the code but got some Error and so i went on the website and reedemed the code there but i changed the country to usa and forgot to change back and now i got xdollars and i Want xeuros! Is this possível to achiev? Transfer the $? Even with conversion rates! I just Wanna use my $ :( Thanks in advance!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

When you migrate your account, the currency in your account does not transfer. So if you migrate your region to use Euros, you will lose the money that is in your account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It amazes me how many people attempt Marketplace fraud by falsifying what region they are actually in and then are shocked when things don't work the way that they expect.

Sorry this didn't help.

Fraud? By all means.. If i got the gift card code, Why would it be fraud? It's my gift and i reedemed it wrongly and now i can't use it therefore i made these questions, but thanks for your productive reply :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Setting your console to a different region than the one you live in so that you may access a marketplace that is not native to your region is fraud.  Redeeming gift cards is not.

The good news is that if you ever legally move to America that money will be on your account waiting for you.  You will have to actually be in America though because most purchases confirm your IP address (physical location) to the region you selected in the Marketplace.

Sorry this didn't help.

Much better thank you! :D

Ye i changed it but forgot to change back (ive been bUying things on the marketplace for ages so i didnt need to Try anything stupid. But i did something stupid either way hehe

Sorry this didn't help.