Need help with level

My friends thaught it would be cool to give me something that put me to 11th prestige with all challenges.  Can somebody help me get reset or something?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well WE can't help you here but if you message Xbox member "XBLPET Juliet" she could help. Just tell her the truth and I'm sure she could reset your challenges for you.

lmao@wh1t35hadow

Modding/System tampering is a gross violation of ToU/Code of Conduct. Prepare to get labelled "cheater" permanently and all of your points/achievments set to zero.

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

Well WE can't help you here but if you message Xbox member "XBLPET Juliet" she could help. Just tell her the truth and I'm sure she could reset your challenges for you.

[/quote]

good advice,but don`t forget to tell them about your world at war issues too,they should be able to help you sort that out.

MLG???????

My friend had my account for an hour and he did that

thats not what the dates on your achievements say!

your account is YOUR responsibility.

you are making a big mistake if you think anyone on here will help a modder.

[quote user="ASg Karma"]

My friend had my account for an hour and he did that

[/quote]

That's all you modders ever do,just make up the most lamest excuses when you get caught. Listen to what theowenkiller,its your account,your responsibility.

Just because he has all achievements for WaW doesn't mean anything! He could have been invited to a game n it turned out to b a modded lobby thats wat happened to one of my buddies he joined a friends game n then started getting achievements. Same happened with another friend he joined a private match n it turned out to be a 10th lobby on MW2. I think it's a load of bull when someone says "it's ur responsiblity " I of course it is but if a friend says hey can I borrow ur account to do something that they lie about How were u supposed to know??

That's why you don't do anything when you get a message or invite while playing Call of Duty.

[quote user="metaltagger"]

Just because he has all achievements for WaW doesn't mean anything! He could have been invited to a game n it turned out to b a modded lobby thats wat happened to one of my buddies he joined a friends game n then started getting achievements. Same happened with another friend he joined a private match n it turned out to be a 10th lobby on MW2. I think it's a load of bull when someone says "it's ur responsiblity " I of course it is but if a friend says hey can I borrow ur account to do something that they lie about How were u supposed to know??

[/quote] everyone knows by now you do not accept invite from people you dont know. it IS every persons responsibility to protect their own account,and if you have "friends" like that i think its time to find some new ones.