Need help with forza won't load

i just bought forza 6 yesterday and when I try to play it it won't let me get passed the screen where you press A to continue it says it's unable to load my profile, then I tried starting the game as a guest and it let me play but won't save anything what do I do?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Yo l NOTORIOUS BIG! Thanks for dropping by.

That's odd that you're not able to get past that screen, but let's try some steps to see if that helps get you back to playing.

Let's give a quick power cycle a try by holding the power button down for 10 seconds (or until the console powers off) and then wait 30 seconds before powering back on. After that, try loading up the game to see if you're able to get past that Forza 6 screen.

If you're still having trouble after the power cycle, rather than use a guest account let's try a different Xbox profile with the game to see if there's any issue starting the game. If you don't see any issues with that profile, let's try removing the Xbox profile that you're having issues with by:

• Visiting home screen
  • Pressing the menu button while on the home screen
  • Select settings
  • Scroll to the right under other profile and select Remove Accounts
  • Select the account you're having trouble loading Forza 6 with.

After you remove your profile. let's try adding it back to the console and starting the game. Keep us in the loop with how that works out for you. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.