Need Help with Convoy!

I'm trying to send a convoy to get some supplies and to trade but it wont let me set up one. I'm I missing something? Do I need to attack a convoy to unlock one? Can anyone help?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It's in the logbook menu in your mansion or a store. Make supplies to send, then set up a convoy.

I know I sound vague, but I don't know how else to say it.

Can you provide a little more detail as to what it's not actually allowing you to do? For example, is there just no convoys to select or is it not letting you create goods to sell? Here's the brief summary of how it works:

- Go into the Accounts book.

- Create some goods. Whatever you want, obviously depending on the people you have in your Homestead.

- Select the convoy menu. The choose a convoy. You'll have one as a default, but more can be built.

- Select the goods you want to sell, and then select the shop to sell to. Repeat until convoy is full.

- Send convoy.

-----

At what stage are you having problems?

For deilvery missions do you need to send a convoy to compete them or is just sufficient to buy/obtain the relevant materials (Skins, wood etc)

for delivery missions you have to go back to the person who gave it to you once you collect all the materials

[quote user="tommyb9981"]

for delivery missions you have to go back to the person who gave it to you once you collect all the materials

[/quote]

Ah hell, thanks for the feedback tommy, time to try and remember who gave me what quest and where they are lol

Once you have all the items for a given list, it tells you and leaves a quest marker.

I think everyone is confused or missing what your saying,You have to create one in the crafting menu. In the Special Items tab, select Land Convoy. I think it requires pine lumber and Kindle( just check stockpile for those and buy what you need). You can make 3 of each type Land or Naval, and upgrade their storage capacity once. Hope this answers your question.

And if you make a single convoy and set it to deliver to at least one store in all regions (except your homestead) there's an achievement.