Need help with BF3 and playing with friends.

Besides the connection issues with BF3 I am having another issue.  Whenever me an my friends play and my friend chooses a game it puts us on separate teams.  Not always but most of the time. So we have to wait until the teams are off to switch, which can take a map or two.

We never had this issue with BC2.

Is there something we should do to make it easier to play together?  Or something we might not be doing correctly?

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

“Playing with friends has never been this easy”

- Fredrik Loving, Battlelog Producer

lol

Yeah OP, we all have to deal with this same issue. Nothing we can do about it.

Ok, i wanted to make sure there wasn't something we were missing.  Wow how did they *** this up when BC1 and BC2 never had this issue.

BC2 did have the same issue but they resolved it eventually. Not sure why BF3 has the same issue when they were able to resolve it in the last iteration of the franchise. Weird, right?

[quote user="Spibula"]

Ok, i wanted to make sure there wasn't something we were missing.  Wow how did they *** this up when BC1 and BC2 never had this issue.

[/quote]

Because Bad Company was mainly built for the Consoles. Battlefield series is mainly for the PC. Consoles can't properly run BF3 without issues coming to hand.

Undead, many of your PC vs Console posts have been misinformed. I wish you would stop posting that Console can't do 'x' because of PC 'y' because half the time your posts are not entirely correct on the matter.

hey dude you're always there pointing this out to us... we already know that the game was primarily designed with the PC in mind.....nobody is disputing that, however that fact does not excuse ongoing technical issues, we paid full price for the game too and are equally enttitled to a fully functional product....they should have modified the game where needed to make it run correctly.....anything else is just an excuse

pc gaming is in major decline, alot of devs, like the ones at dice, dont want to face that, it will cost them if they dont get a handle on the console side quickly

[quote user="Hellhog"]

Undead, many of your PC vs Console posts have been misinformed. I wish you would stop posting that Console can't do 'x' because of PC 'y' because half the time your posts are not entirely correct on the matter.

[/quote]

Half of my post on this forum? /facepalm. I already reviewed of the X360/PS3 hardware spectations and limits. What did you expect was gonna happen on BF3 for it's control on consoles? I already knew what was gonna happen to this game for consoles when DICE released it's requirement details. So I giving the honest answer to people so it stops more people whining on the forums. If you don't like me saying it then that's too bad.

maybe not in decline, but overshadowed for sure

Oh lord. How can anyone bust out this PC elitist argument on the xbox forums!?