Need help on Final Boss on Insane..Playing now

Please help me..i need to beat this on insane...msg me now

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

add me if you want some help!

Xbox Alpha Member - mixer.com/sneeches

The only help I can offer is to hide behind the circular wall of the elevator you rode up on because the Guards won't come back there. Try to use every last bit of ammo before making the death run for more. It's imperative you knock her to the ground after she has just detached from the tower because otherwise she'll just attach again and you'll never kill her. Long fight, but not impossible.

[quote user="ST33VZY"]

The only help I can offer is to hide behind the circular wall of the elevator you rode up on because the Guards won't come back there. Try to use every last bit of ammo before making the death run for more. It's imperative you knock her to the ground after she has just detached from the tower because otherwise she'll just attach again and you'll never kill her. Long fight, but not impossible.

[/quote]

^This!!!

The part I bolded is the BEST place to wage war on the queen (at least after the second stage of the fight, when the Theron start to spawn)! This is prolly the best explanation on how to take her out! Well written ST33VZY!

I have active reload and ammo mutators and still can't beat this. Any help would be awesome.

It is much easier alone. You will get much more guards and they will come behind the elevator if you do it co-op. It's a pain...but better alone. Unless you do it with someone who is on casual...but this wont help for the arcade medal.

can you do one player on casual on local? Or only online?

Im at the same scene ill add some of you add me if anyone needs help

[quote user="hollywood21639"]

can you do one player on casual on local? Or only online?

[/quote]

I know you can do it online while playing standard...or whatever isn't arcade...because when we went through on insane, we all had to make sure that we all picked insane. In arcade, you all play on what the host plays on. We tried for 2-3 hours to beat the last boss 4 players and couldn't. I beat her in 5 tries sole.

I finally beat it today. Had to do it by myself on arcade. It was just too hard with 4 players. I don't know how I would have done it without reload and ammo mutators.