need help finding nuketown 2025

i downloaded nuketown 2025 when i got black ops 2 then my console fried with that darn open tray error i got a new xbox and now can not find nuke town can someone help me how can i get it back any help would be good thank you 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Found this video for re-downloading Nuketown 2025:http://youtu.be/Khz_IiT3joQ

Just in case you'd like a visual aid.

Please come back and let us know what did/didn't work.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

To add to Jeffray's post, if you're looking for the map in the game, I've read others say "Nuketown is currently in the BONUS playlist with the Moshpit modes". I hope this helps.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello RLN2HRD4U

To view your download history and download content again follow one of the options below

Option 1) On your console

On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.

Go to Settings, and then select Account.

Select Download History.

Browse your download history. If you want to download something again, select the item, and then select Download Again.

Option 2 ) On your computer

To see your purchase history, go to Account Purchase History and sign in with your Microsoft account (email and password).

Browse your purchase history. If you want to download something again, click Add to queue. This adds the item to your console's download queue.

Turn on your console and connect to Xbox LIVE. The items will begin downloading.

Note Downloading previously purchased content to a different Xbox 360 console does not transfer the content's license. If you want to use content without signing in to Xbox LIVE, you must transfer the content license to the console. For information on how to transfer licenses, see Can’t play content after console was repaired or replaced

support.xbox.com/.../download-content-history

Sorry this didn't help.