Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

LOL!

Why not both?

whats ur gaming style? run and gun or objective play? I play mw to run and gun just to rack up kills, bf to play with some thought and go for objectives .

I can afford both, just do not want to buy a game is all

Objective play

go for bf3 it's got some aspects of both IMO but more team based, I personally enjoy dropping ammo and doing revives

I think deep down,you have already chosen.That is why you asked this question in the BF3 forums.I am sure you will make the correct decision.

Put it this way. COD= run 2 cm and get killed by some "quickscoper", who is actually hardscoping and everyone knows it. Spawn again, and get killed by the same kid with a Famas.         BF3= Tanks, Jets,Cobra's,APC's and Humvees all having their own war while you slaughter the other team with your M4, and your team blows the bomb while you defend them in your wicked camping spot, only to have the building youre hiding in completely demolished.        So, What do you think?

Are you poor or something? Just buy both

I am betting on the elder scrolls five, and most likely will not buy batt 3 or mw3.  I will enjoy playing with myself in a mid evil world where I can destroy people with my magical fire, and summon creatures to do my killing for me.  I will put off fps games this fall and hope for something good next year.  Tired of the same old crap from ea and activision.