Need help boosting multiplayer achievements

Hey, I need help in boosting for the co-op bonuses achievement, the every bonus at least once achievement, and the level 50 achievement.  If anyone is willing to help me out that would be greatly appreciated.  Hit me back and send me a friend request if you can help.  Thanks. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Why boost ?  I mean getting to level 50 is easy and plus you have to get more than five people to play so that's a no go I'm but you are on your own

For co-op bonuses, they're quite easy if you can get a decent co-ordinated Team. Here's my walkthrough for getting Role Model which covers all co-op bonuses.

http://youtu.be/9zYVYT3LDao?hd=1

'Every bonus at least once' is the Absertgo Employee Of The Month achievement. Those bonuses, you accumulate over time, it's not possible to get them all in one match. Extreme Variety is the hardest of them all, you need to get 15 bonuses in one match, but my YouTube channel also covers a walkthrough for that. 

I'd offer my assistance but my friend list is currently full.

thanks, I appreciate your advice, I'll check out your youtube vids.  I find the most difficult part is getting the people together to even try these achievements.  Most people that play this game are so prideful they don't want to help

Prideful no it's just that people who this game intend to cheat all you do is mark them down I would get this achievement myself but I don't play that much