Need help, account got hacked.

Yesterday i was playing broderlands and was having  merry old time with my new gun mods, for the record i had 280 items in my bag. I was duplicating with people and trading, THEN i pick up a grenade, and once it was thrown all my weapons dissapears, i can only hold 2 guns as primaries, and i have no shield or class mods. My 280 wen to 0 from one grenade. I've been trying to get help and so far only have about 9 guns, an ironclad and infinite shield. If anybody would be nice enough to help me out and duplicate modded/or plain old weapons to me my gamertag, obviously, is Dr Amazing75. Message me on xbox if you can help please.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

sounds like a flaming psycho grenade - i seen one drop in a random game yesterday .the guy didnt listen to me picked it up and followed the other guy instructions "you will get all the guns and items in game "thats what the other dude said and have me booted after that 10 minutes later the guy messaged me saying what did i do with his save.his stuff is gone told you not to use it  on that area .i have a death shield that kills only the guy that wears it."flaming psycho grenade" that i saw does explosive damage.im hardcore right wing none modder.im pretty sure u can get modified equipment on every effin game in there.

So, explain how you were "hacked"?  You say you had 280 items, which is impossible.  But it sounds like the game took out some revenge on you, for doing something not quite right. 

i have 320 items divided among 12 characters that hasnt happen to me-they hacked only the borderlands save or its the flaming psycho grenade u threw it by craw lair then exit and save your stuff are gone.hacked your account  as in xbox live u provided your xbox gamertag email and password all at the same time-i have to agree with chicken here.

@Al Bundy...12 characters?  I just use one Mordecai, so when I see more than what one backpack can carry, I just make the mistake of thinking it's a modded pack.  My apologies to the OP, if you also have more than one character.     

yes but the only thing that can remove all items in your backpack is a modded grenade  "flaming psycho grenade mod"if you are too smart to test it on craw lair going up lift  -remove stuff in your inventory-or theres another way powerlevelled your characters from 1 to 69 with basic equipment no shield and 2 weapon slots.

Saw this thread decided to not reply, modding backpack space, got screwed by modded gear, wants more modded gear!? Didn't learn your lesson?

Let's start:

[quote user="Dr Amazing75"]

for the record i had 280 items in my bag.

[/quote]

How did you accomplish that on a single character?

THEN i pick up a grenade, and once it was thrown all my weapons dissapears, i can only hold 2 guns as primaries, and i have no shield or class mods.

[/quote]

Picked up modded item = mistake!

My 280 wen to 0 from one grenade. I've been trying to get help and so far only have about 9 guns, an ironclad and infinite shield. If anybody would be nice enough to help me out and duplicate modded/or plain old weapons to me my gamertag, obviously, is Dr Amazing75. Message me on xbox if you can help please.

[/quote]

280 to 0, interesting and you still have a 280 backspace? On top of that you want more modded gear? Ahem Cosmic drop him a shield that corrupts the save file by non stop killing the character. Maybe then he'll learn.

[quote user="al bundys feet"]

i have a death shield that kills only the guy that wears it.

[/quote]

What? You what?

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

@Al Bundy...12 characters?  I just use one Mordecai, so when I see more than what one backpack can carry, I just make the mistake of thinking it's a modded pack.  My apologies to the OP, if you also have more than one character.     

[/quote]

No no you got it right the OP clearly said and I quoted it out. Seems he modded the backpack space, modded gear and oh modded grenade = epic fail. Now wants more modded gear.

@OP: delete all your characters, find legit players to help you and start from scratch you can get to max level in a matter of 2-3 days, play legit and you won't see this happening not will you be posting threads like this.

Sorry double post.

@War: Whew, good lord I felt the heat of that burn from here. If someone didn't call all that out, I was. What happened to the OP is EXACTLY why I was never interested in modded stuff. I've spent way too much time on this game to lose it because of some random player fooling around.

Cosmic drop him a shield that corrupts the save file by non stop killing the character. Maybe then he'll learn.

al bundys feet:

i have a death shield that kills only the guy that wears it.

What? You what?

i have seen it and it was posted before in the old forums.

quit messaging me on how to use willowtree -random ppl asking  lets put it nicely i wouldnt be able to use it even if my life depended on it.dont ask for codes on the flaming psycho -i dont mod thank you for using xbox forums have a nice day.