Need Halo 4 players for Lengendary

I need some friends to play Halo 4 with on Legendary. I'm not a master at Halo wither So I don't want someone that's gonna scream in the mic.  Feel free to send me friends request. Wanna get the Halo 4 legend achievement.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Shouldn't you at least try it solo for the achievement? Personally, I don't have the patience to deal with Prometheans solo, but you never know...

It's pretty easy solo, give it a try first.

legendary isn't easy. One shot and your dead. Need helper's.

Isnt the achievement to play legendary solo? Or you just playing for shits and giggles?

[quote user="SnipingSoldier7"]

Isnt the achievement to play legendary solo? Or you just playing for shits and giggles?

[/quote]

There's one for doing it legendary solo and another just for legendary. Playing it solo will net you both achievements.

[quote user="Patriot298"]

legendary isn't easy. One shot and your dead. Need helper's.

[/quote]Not true. Unless they're using power weapons/shotgun etc.

after playing legenary on reach I decided never again would I solo  legendary, it became a chore.. halo 4 was too crap to even want to attempt it, heck I think halo 4 will be the first halo I don't do legenary in co-op.

Do it by yourself, and practice makes better.

Better to struggle through and actually be able to beat it than do nothing and get carried through it by people better than you are.