Need friends!:3

Hi:) I'm Midnight an 18 year old female girl. I'm looking for friends and also leaders for my new community If you would like to help email me at [Mod Removed]

Mod Edit: Please do not post personal information on the forums. Thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey! 

I'm looking for a few friends to play games like trials, dead rising 2, black ops zombies (I'm not too good at mp but I'll still play it (:) and minecraft. 

I'm also hoping to find people who play white noise online!

Any age and gender welcome (: (I'm 17 and female) 

If there's anything you wanna know or something feel free to ask too. 

Thanks! 

you can me I don't care what you look like my nanny alway told me that everybody looks good to body to somebody are something like that oh i can get minecraft

[quote user="Lt Green hawk"]

you can me I don't care what you look like my nanny alway told me that everybody looks good to body to somebody are something like that oh i can get minecraft

[/quote]

Gibberish.

[quote user="TheGingerTurban"]

Hey! 

I'm looking for a few friends to play games like trials, dead rising 2, black ops zombies (I'm not too good at mp but I'll still play it (:) and minecraft. 

I'm also hoping to find people who play white noise online!

Any age and gender welcome (: (I'm 17 and female) 

If there's anything you wanna know or something feel free to ask too. 

Thanks! 

[/quote]

I play Minecraft a lot and sometimes the first Black Ops. I'm 14 and counting ^-^ Always looking for new friends. I'll add you and you can choose to accept or not.

hey im a 20 year old irish dude who recently went to the bother of setting up his xbox for playing online and then realised his actual friends suck at being online, so im also looking for xbox friends :)

All of you can add me if you want haha I'll play whatever games we have in common!

Hey gaming community I'm looking for friends that are chill. I'm a casual gamer. I have a mic . I have alot of games too. Hopefully we can play sometime

Hey sure and welcome to the Xbox Forums :)

K I will add you

You can shoot me a friend request if you wish.