Need Friends!!!

I just switched over to the Xbox One and have no friends to play with.  Since I got this game with my Xbox, thought I would try and find people to play co-op or maybe multiplayer with.  Please feel free to add me

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

im looking for people to play with as well, feel free to add me :)

here you go dude! always good to play with gamers here like us! my GT is Silnt Avalanche

The war rages on between the Brotherhood and the Empire. Both sides have taken heavy losses, and reinforcements are desperately needed.

I am Lt. General Dark Remalf of the Empire, and we want YOU! We're a halo community that has been active and growing since 2006. We are eager to accept all new recruits.

Only play for fun? NO PROBLEM - we have lots of players that come to have fun with friends in a controlled environment.

Only play competitively? NO PROBLEM - we have likeminded soldiers who play to win.

Just looking for some people to play with instead of randoms? NO PROBLEM - come check us out and make some friends!With weekly events, contests, and Sunday Night Battles, there is an endless amount of fun to be had with us.

Be sure to check us out, sign up, and join the REDD army. Questions? Comments? Please feel free to get ahold of me on here, on fcwars.net or XBL. I'll be happy to answer any/all questions you may have.

GT: DARK REMALF

Men (or Women) were made for war!

Aside from all that, I think your personality would be great with some of the members in the community

I'm always looking to add friends! feel free to add me! =)

This place might help you better.

www.halowaypoint.com/.../topics

There's more people on these forums looking to play. Good luck!

Add me. Always up to play some campaign or multiplayer.