need friends for BF3

looking for friends to play with, need premium, and not looking for hardcore gamers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

well i dnt have premium yet, but love playing conquest, im awesome team player, if you support ill back you up with medic, whoeva around plz add, need friends to play this great game xxRPGxx YZI3L87 my k/d 1.29

Also looking for squad mates, sent both of you guys FRs too.

I'm just about to start playing bf3 online, I myself am looking for online friends as well and people who perhaps can help get me to a good level of playing

il add you

Feel sorry for the new folks.

yeah i got that impression after completing the single player rather quickly lol

No the beating your hard drive will take to catch up to speed to play the multiplayer.  Beyond that be the lowest rankers probably be dumb and snipe and hold back your squad and what not.

It's a helluva big curve for a new MP player to try and catch up long time players at this point...

You got 100+ level COLs, running around bunny hopping COD style with fully tricked out weapons and perks, while the new guy is stiffed with iron sights, and pea shooters.  Add to that the veteran's familiarity with the maps, and some of the gameplay "glitches", and it's an uphill battle for the new guy.  

As for contributing to any team, the only way to get gear for even the basic weapons is to earn kills, it's actually less incentive to go after objectives.

Don't get much, don't expect much.

are there not servers for new players? or somewhere "new player friendly"?

[quote user="oioiAlex83"]

are there not servers for new players? or somewhere "new player friendly"?

[/quote]

There is but they're usually populated with high levels looking for easy kills.

Best to squad up with someone who can show you the ropes.