Need for Speed update fails at every attempt

I tried to play NFS Rivals today and it requested an update, after starting the download I started playing on FIFA 14. once NFS had finished installing its update, I tried to launch the game again and it just gives me a update required message, when I try to get it to update, it then gave me a connection failed message with the option to try again. when clicking try again it just keeps giving the same message. so I used the check connection which comes up as fine with no issues.

how do I remove all the updates on this particular game, so I can just update it again and fix the issue. preferable I don't want to remove NFS of the hard drive as I would then need to start all over again.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:
Answer

Hi Exscalerber,

If you have a physical copy of the game, usually the disk will be required to get the update. If it is a digital copy, then you should be able to get it. However, as vR Redmond mentioned, if this is an on going issue, then unfortunately you'll need to go ahead and try to re-install the game.

If this did not work, please let us know and we'll try to work with you on this problem!

Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.