Need For Speed: The Run Demo Due 10.18.11

You'll have the opportunity to sample Need for Speed: The Run's signature combination of dramatic racing sequences and inexplicable on-foot excursions in a demo on October 18. It's running out in advance of the game's November 15 release date.

According to EA, the sample places you behind the wheel of a Lamborghini Gallardo LP 550-2 Valentino Balboni, in a desert setting. Additionally, you'll somehow get access to an in-game 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera S if you "refer a friend" to the demo -- we're asking EA for details of that odd promotion.

Mark your calenders gamers!

SOURCE

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Looking forward to giving it a go

Looking forward to it. The Run looks pretty good.

That is pretty nice! I like the concept for The Run. Hopefully it'll be a successful one.

nice! ty for share.

Well I still haven't even played through hot pursuit all the way. Haven't started shift 2. The run will be a long ways away for me to play. By the time I get to it 5 more will be released and that will be in like 5 months.

NFS has been crap starting with Carbon. I used to be a huge NFS fan, and would automatically buy every title. Now I simply roll my eyes when one is announced.

The trailer at E3 was pretty bad...

I just wonder if it'll be worth my time consider the variety of AAA games coming out this autumn. I'll try it nonetheless, I love racers.