Need For Speed: Rivals

So earlier to day i was playing nfs for about 3 hours and ranked up to level 17 in cops. I came back tonight to see i am now back to level 11 and will now have to re beat all the assignments i spent hours completing. Is there any way to get my save data back?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I do not think so soldierboy. As this might just be because of the servers messing up. If i were you i would just try to grind though it again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

See this thread as well forums.xbox.com/.../1641287.aspx.  Common problem, and over on the EA Forums there are a lot more people complaining about it.  

1) Do something to initiate the save, i.e. Enter a hideout and then exit it again.

2) Make sure to quit the game and don't leave it running when you put the Xbox into Standby (menu -> quit from home screen). Since I have been doing this I've only lost progress once.

3) Make sure you are connected to a game. The other day I lost the connection to the server/host, didn't migrate me to a new one, but it allowed me to keep playing.  I guess since it wasn't connected to their cloud all my progress made during that session was lost.

Sorry this didn't help.

You had it better than I did man.  I lost ALL of my progress.  I probably had well over 15 hours in that game and had  hella speed points saved up.  I went to play the game earlier and it was like starting from day 1.  I was so ***.  About to bring it to get a trade in for something worth my money.  There is absolutely no reason for it to not save.  If you are paying around $70 for a game and $500 for a game system there is no reason for something like this to happen.  

Sorry this didn't help.