Need for Speed Rivals not synching; erasing progress

Recently I have been having problems with my NFS Rivals, not synching every time I play. The past few times i played the game i spent about 4 hours one night playing around I went from level 8 to level 12, I got tired i got off and figured I would pick up where I left off. After I turned the game back on i was at level 8 again and it has done this 3 times, where I sign off and none of my progress has saved. Please help someone I don't know if I'm the only person experiencing this, but it is very aggravating and I just want to play the game. I have been in contact with EA twice, once over the online chat, and once on the phone. I went through all the troubleshooting, I turned the xbox off then back on, and I was even told to uninstall/reinstall the game. I did both and it still hasn't worked for me. Please i hope they patch this problem soon!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sorry I can't help but wanted to say I'm having the same problem. I lost a whole day of playing and about twenty ranks. I'm afraid to play for fear of this happening again.

yeesh. twenty ranks? I lost two. got bumped from 8 to 6 and had to spend time to get it back up. now up to 11 or 12 now. make very sure that when you exit your hideout after ranking up to go right back to the hideout so the game will be forced to save your progress. I've not had this problem since i started doing that trick

happened again to me tonight. lost about an hour as my rank was reset back to 16 after I reached 17...

Yeah happening to me also. Don't have much built up yet but annoying you have to replay objectives over and over after clearing them and upgrades to cars! Found that trick also about exiting from your hideout and exit the game and not let it run in the background. There is not much of manuel to this game other than searching things on the net to see what others are experiencing. Lost 4 hrs. of driving from last night re-doing some objectives and upgrades again.... Please fix!

Experiencing the same problem, highly frustrating.

There has been a thread on EA.com support forums for 6 months and support have ignored it.

No updates or even acknowledgment, Shouldn't Microsoft contact them? there must be some contract between them,  I am never buying EA software again.

Almost one year after release and STILL the same problem persists. It's like they released the game and then stopped all production / support. The EA forums themselves are full of people with this same issue. A quick Bing search shows this problem is a much bigger issue on the Xbox One than it is the PS4 or PC...just frustrating!

Yep I'm pretty bummed out about this I picked up the digital copy last night and was having a blast with it. I got to level ten unlock the Ferrari and called it a night. woke up the next morning to find out I was level 1 again........ :(.

Same problem here.   I wish I would have checked the forums before I bought it.   Now I know why it was on sale.

So much for the next generation.

I waited until it was free with EA Access tried to play last night and the game kept freezing up on me.  Oh well at least I am not out any money because of it.