Need experienced builders for a timelapse team

Specifications: You have to be a good builder and you have to be able to use a various range of blocks in your builds. You also have to be able to build medieval/steampunk style and have good knowledge in it and the theme and styles. You must be of a mature age in which you can build in harmony with others without creating a problem.

Form to fill out and send to me in a message:

Gamertag:

What are you best at when it comes to building?:

Experience with building (1-10)

Are you a good team player that doesn't argue or grief?

How long have you been playing minecraft?:

It basically comes down to your skill at building and how good of a listener you are that can take out instructions and not become hostile with other members. Hope to hear from you guys. =)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Why an application to fill out just to enjoy the game? Anybody can say they don't grief and just bide their time for the perfect opportunity. Just saying.

True, but its not an application, its just basic questions. I like to know a bit about who I will be playing with. Doesn't really matter if I get griefed, anyone is applicable to be a griefer. The point is that I need a team of builders to help me create a new map and just have fun doing it.

Alright, just curious. Might want to try the sticky, though. Plenty of people in there looking for others.

Thanks.