Need emblems made?

Hey everyone, anyone needing custom emblems made and need someone to do it im more then happy to.

can have it done in no time at all, so if you need a custom emblem for your crew just hit me up and let me know what you want.

Im online now

GT: oO EL GRINGO Oo

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey if its not so much of a trouble for you can you make a v for vendetta emblem for my crew plz

my crews name is good fellas

I could maybe use a new one.  Kinda bored with my BEER mug.  Thought about having crew name and what not on top and bottom saying GTA5 MC or something like that like motorcycle gang patch.  Sucks my leather jacket doesn't let me have crew patch though.  Question for anyone that changed crew patches.  Would I have to put ten new crew patches on vehicle if I change crew patch?  That suck to drive all ten cars to the shop again.

You know how to cut the back ground out from the patch?  Mine is a square with picture of beer mug in it.  But if I do it like a biker gang patch.  It might look weird on vehicles but awesome on clothes.  Kinda want mine to look like a biker gang patch.  saying my crew on top in black letters with white bubble wrapped around it.  Then a better beer mug or whatever.  Then bottom gta5 mc  or something like that with black letters and white bubble  with background cut out.  

Anyone know how to change crew colors to black?  I know how to change colors but never to black.  Also wish Rock Star let us have more then one crew patch for ranks like Sons of Anarchy.  Boss gets president rank then second man in command gets vice president.  New recruits get prospects.  That patch should be on the front.  The tiny patch.  Shocked we cant have a patch on our backs and front at same time.