Need Domination Players

I need players willing to cap flags. You can worry about k/d if you want as long as your are at least giving cover fire for those capping.I want players that want to win. I'm getting tired of greens not helping the team. Add me or post back if your interested. TH33 BLACKMAMBA

ps please no dashboarders thnxs =)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hq is what it's all about :p

Where are you located Mamba?  I get lag issues with playing people in other countries or across the country.   I get frustrated with playing Dom because either people don't understand the concept and play TDM with it or constantly trying for all three and it flips the spawn on those fighting to hold down B flag.  

usa

Well that brings it down to 3,794,083 square miles.

^^ Lol.

-

Check out the sticky, op.

[quote]Well that brings it down to 3,794,083 square miles. [/quote]

I got 3,537,441 square miles...should be a little less lag with that. ;-)

>

Peace, J.R.

Let's just narrow it down to the lower 48. It's 3,119,884.69 square miles.

I got 3,794,083

We can probably subtract some square mileage from mine because it includes lakes.  I didn't want to exclude any underwater dwellers or people in houseboats though.

Add me Black,gt same as forum,east coast timezone,early evenings and mornings,weekends any time.Could give a *** about kd at this point,almost to 3rd prestige going for diampnd smg's killed it and ,not in to resetting anything for just a number.peace