Need Coop partner for Halo 3, ODST, Reach, Anniversary, and other misc games

Just like the title says. I am searching for someone who is willing to coop Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Anniversary, and Halo Reach with me on legendary difficulty.... If you are willing to play the full campaign on legendary difficulty with me then please add me! I also have Halo Wars but am horrible at strategy games and would need someone really good to play with.

Borderlands 1, Left 4 Dead 1, and the last two coop missions of Battlefield 3 on hard are other titles I would love to coop with.

Also I have other games that were fun or alright to play with in my opinion when they were first released and I played them on my old gamertag, but currently do not have the patience to play all over again in order to get the achievements for.(Some of them also aged really badly IMO)  If you have these games and are willing to bear through them with me please add me!

Army of Two

Army of Two TFD

Crackdown 1

TC's GRAW 1&2

TC's Rainbow Six Vegas 1

Resident Evil 5 (This is the one game I am the most horrible at and aggravates me the most. (I should be able to aim and move!) Will need someone who can pretty much hold the team on their back)

Fable II

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I forgot to mention I am also looking for someone to coop Gears of War 1 & 2 as well

I'm good in Reach <3

Thanks I added you

Do you have Halo 4?

Yeah I do but none of the DLC for it....... (Every game on my gamerscore even if it shows as a 0 score I still own)

I'm good for Left 4 dead, Borderlands, Halo Reach/Anniversary, Resident Evil 5, Gears of war 1, Army of two. Just add me and I'll help you out on the games I listed.

Meh I havent tried Halo Reach on Legendary (Me being Honest)

But I would Love to try and challenge myself.

I also have Halo 4 and Anniversary

I'm down for halo 3, ODST and Anniversary on legendary if you wanna add me. I also have borderlands 1, left 4 dead 1, and rainbow 6 vegas 1.

Thanks guys I will add you all in the morning.