NEED COMPLAINTS

I have just been banned from Xbox Live, and Netflix is the only TV my house has, and everybody in the house uses it, and now I can't access that because my gamertag has been changed by a hacker who keeps spamming me, he changed his name and told his friends to keep spamming me, so please go to my name and file a whole bunch of complaints about my gamertag, I would like it done really soon because I am dying of boredom. I changed my information and he has tried to hack back in but he can't so I'm happy about that. Also, I have no money because I have to pay for gas and my new car, so this would help me out a lot, thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I would also consider getting 800 MS Points and change your gamertag's name as it is against the ToU and CoC.  If you do not, you will again incur the wrath of the PET.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm going to assume you use a TV set to play your Netflix on? If so then you have basic local channels. You can still watch TV.

What do you think people filing complaints against your account will do? Unless you have violated the XBL Terms of Service and/or Code of Conduct nothing will come of those complaints except alot of people being suspended for abuse of the complaint system.

Follow the advice in the post above.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm afraid the complaints system doesn't work like that. One genuine complaint is treated the same as one hundred.

If someone has taken your account without your permission then you need to call support and open an Unauthorised Access case immediately http://support.xbox.com/pages/call-us.aspx they are the only ones who can help you get your account back.

Sorry this didn't help.