Need builders for a medieval pvp/survival server

(This is very jumbled up and all over the place so bare with me)I need some helpers/ builders for a medieval server. We already have 4 cities started so we really just need people to come in and help clear areas ad maybe do supervised building( or if you have a style of medieval building that matches what were looking for we could have you build your own creations in the cities). Once the building is done the server will be a rpg-style server with stores, currency , etc. You will be building in creative mode and you will need to be willing to listen to whoever is instructing you. the four cities are an underground city, two above ground standard medieval cities, and a floating city with an arena. Some things we could use help with would be good arena traps, dwarven-ish style houses for the underground city, A train system that can be set to go to different stops through the use of lever pulls( Like multiple train stations throughout the underground city sections to connect the whole thing), and many more things that can be decided as we go along. If you have questions about rules for after we finally go to survival mode there is a big board of them right at the spawn which may receive some edits/ extensions in the future. Also if you contribute at least four buildings or structures or less if they are really time consuming/ detailed that are okayed than you shall be put on the contributors board and shall receive an undetermined reward for when starting out in survival mode. If you have questions or would like to help add xWTKxFangnix and/or ThePopTart96. And if you want to come build you will need to join our party and if we are on we will invite you. Also it would be preferred if you had a mic. Thank you for taking your time to read this post.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Oh and an extra tag for this post-

Project currently  postponed

Project started back up.

Also the world is fantasy medieval just to clarify, it isnt like based off of medieval times in real life really oh and even if you dont want to build you can come check it out if you want.

update: So theres an entire city that my friend worked on for one day then abandoned so if anyones interested and is pretty independent and good at building medieval theres a whole city you could work on... it has walls set up already but those can be extended some if you'd like and theres this little compound thing the first guy built that probably needs to get leveled but just do that level the ground and then you could get started and it could be a huge contribution. Also need someone to build some rooms(like a dungeon, a treasure room, etc.) underneath a castle and could always use some more houses and other structures and the offer to just come and look is always available.

p.s.-i know some people have used tutorials and built things on the server that you may notice but its greatly preferred for you to use your own ideas/ imagination.

p.s.s- I also normally have school(though it is spring break for the next week) but i also have breakdancing practice and battles and such so im only on at certain times and just because im on xbox doesnt mean im going to play minecraft and usually i wont just invite people so if you want to play send me like a message or join my party or something.

-oh and poptart doesnt play anymore and my gamertag is now BboyMVB so add that now instead of what it says in original post.