Need beta testers

Hi, if your reading this hopefully you have intentions on attempting the beta. I've been working on a puzzle for a combined time of about 2 weeks. My intentions are to submit the puzzle to roosterteeth as I am a fan of what they do and would like to see them attempt this. However, I need to make sure there aren't any flaws in the puzzle, that way it's perfect when they take it. I would take it myself but seeing as how I knew all the answers it wasn't really a clear look to see any flaws. If you would like to take it my gamertag is YngFox, feel free to message me at any time and I'll be sure to respond ASAP to set something up. All my friends have taken it, only one pair succeeding and I fixed a few bugs but need at least one more pair to go through all the way. I plan on letting them take it again but I typically only give one chance to pass just to see if it's possible to beat on the first try. I'm letting you know now, this puzzle is a little difficult depending on your logic skills. Keep in mind the test is coop, so you will need someone else to come with you in order to take the test. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you soon. -YngFox

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: