Need a solution for a tiny issue!

Main menu stopped loading Multiplayer as default, even after restarting and pressing 'y' countless times to try and reset it to default. Also wont work even if I try to switch it to Zombies or Campaign. 

Any ideas on what could solve this? I had no luck on google/forum searching

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If its not on google at all, i doubt there will be much information on it in the forums to be honest.

But what i can recommend is that try installing the game to your Console's HDD, this will make sure EVERYTHING the game needs is fully installed and will then initiate properly on the game's start-up. Cleaning the disc may also work as the slightest bit of dirt, or even a slight miniscule scratch may cause that bit of the disc to not be read properly, and that bit might be the default loading thing, or the zombies section of the default loading.

And to be honest, i wouldn't really bother much with the default loading etc. It only takes a few seconds to switch from the default menu to multiplayer, plus i found if you load multiplayer manually, it loads quicker, and loads more securely.

When you go to multiplayer, before you hit public match or any of that go to the options and at the way bottom it will say "Load By Default" Set that to multiplayer. Setting a default in the main menu by pressing 'Y' never worked for me but that did.

Mine always freezes when I try to set MP to default.  It did it with BO1 also.  I just don't bother with MP default.  

People are actually that ADHD that they wanna put the game on an instantly jump into MP? Loading the game only takes a full minute or so, geez.

^ What's wrong with convenience?

^^Its instant gratification for this ADHD generation.

Extendz

Seems like you should contact activision.

[quote user="LowlyOne"]

Seems like you should contact activision.

[/quote]LOL.  Not if he wants something done about it. 

Hey stop picking on people with ADHD :( I have severe ADHD and sometimes people don't understand that I can't always pay attention to two different people at the same time....but ADHD has little to do with impatience, just restlessness, which is a different thing entirely. Impatience is something that most of us with ADHD can learn to control; restlessness is the hard part, where you fidget or talk too much when you're not doing anything else. Please don't pick on us so lightly! It makes us look bad X(