Need a new multiplayer game. Suggestions?

i cant take another match of call of duty. i dislike halo and gears of war and i have pretty much played mass effect 3 since it came out. any other suggestions?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

the obvious is battlefield 3.

Oh!!!! Lol. Wow...obvious is right. I'm face palming right now for not thinking of BF3. Thanks.

lol

bf3 is good has a lot of gameplay

just the private servers and 500 % tickets are a nightmare

still say the game is way better than the cod set now though

just me - i prefer it to having people screaming down a mic

What do you mean 500% tickets?

I like them, they are matches where each team has 5 times the normal spawn count.. it makes the games much longer though. It sucks for rush but conquest matches are great if balanced.

-

BF3 is better then cod by a mile but it does get old after a few weeks =\  if you have a friend the co-op isn't too bad and it is challenging.

Shadowrun. Awesome game, unique and really cheap to buy.

Max Payne 3.

Shadowrun. Team Fortress 2 is also free to play on the PC.

Good one PyramidHead, can't beat the value of TF2 for free. That game has content that would make these console shooters cry.

Yeah, and you can get the full version for just a few dollars. Buying an in-game item like a hat or something automatically nets you  the full version of the game. And the differences between the free and the full won't make you feel like you are playing less of game. You have access to all the servers, classes, weapons, maps, and game modes. I think they limit item trading and crafting though.